The Islamic Center of Pittsburgh is proud to continue its successful Arabic Language Instruction Program with instructor Amro Elaswalli . Classes will be held Mondays & Wednesdays from 5:30-7:00.
Orientation will be held on July 16th @ 5:30pm at the Islamic Center of Pittsburgh's downstairs Social Hall
By the end of this course, the students will be able to:
- Read Arabic text from authentic material without vowel markings
- Read the Quran ( includes vowel markings)
- understand the meaning of short Qur'anic chapters that they use in their daily prayer
- speak and understand basic Arabic sentences
- understand basic Arabic grammar and morphology.
REGISTRATION CURRENTLY CLOSED UNTIL NEXT SEMESTER!