Learning objectives for each course level are outlined below.
- Read vocalized Arabic texts
- Introduce oneself
- Form dual, plural, feminine and masculine, definite, and indefinite adjectives and/or nouns.
- Basic sentence structure.
- Say and respond correctly to daily greetings in Arabic.
- Express oneself in the future and the past
- Express oneself clearly in simple conversations
- Ask and answer yes/no questions
- Determine the root of Arabic words
- Tell and ask about time
- Tell and ask about directions
- Communicate in spoken and written Arabic, using various sentence types
- Speak with native speakers about serious topics
- Understand the essence of formal Arabic listening texts