The portion of Aqidah (Islamic creed/faith) that the scholars agree is Fard ‘Ain (i.e., obligatory upon Every Muslim man and woman).
By the end of this class, our beloved Muslim brothers and sisters will learn:
- How to find authentic evidence
- The Quranic and Hadiths evidence in regards to our faith in Allah, His angels , His books, His Messengers, the last day, good and bad fate, Alwalaa’ wa Albaraa’, and the companions of prophet Muhammad (SAW),
- How to stay away from all kinds of Shirk (small and big)
- How to be among those mentioned in the Hadith “whoever comes to Allah not performing any kind of shirk will enter heaven”
- How important it is to teach Aqidah to our kids.
- The main reasons some groups went astray
- The characteristics of the group that follows the straight path as described by prophet Muhammad (SAW) in authentic Hadiths.
For Full lass Syllabus: Click Here
REGISTRATION CURRENTLY CLOSED UNTIL NEXT SEMESTER